Hobbies are always more fun when you have people to share them with, and vaping is no different.
SHOPPING CART: (0) ITEMS
Welcome to "What are YOU Vapin?" - the official blog of Vapin in the Cape. This is a resource for 'all things vape related'. We will try and keep this blog up to date with the latest vaping news, opinions, and reviews. Please comment on the articles because we would love to hear your thoughts.
What are YOU Vapin?
- Sadly, we say goodbye to V2 Cigs...
- FDA Is Marching Full Steam Ahead with a Flavor Ban
- Vape Showdown - Round One
- Not Your Traditional Valentine
- PG vs. VG - What's the difference?
- Holiday Shipping Guide 2017
- 2017 Holiday Vape Gift Ideas
- TOP 3 FALL E-JUICES FROM VAPIN IN THE CAPE
- Avoid Over-Filling Your Vape Tank
- A Refrigerated Bust
Posted by Vapin’ in the Cape on 5/16/2017 to Advocacy
Posted by VITC on 2/28/2017 to Community
Posted by VITC on 2/12/2017 to Community
Posted by Scott on 8/9/2016 to Advocacy
Due to the FDA regulations that went into effect on August 8, 2016 we MUST implement these changes:
Posted by Scott on 7/5/2016 to Promotions
Every once in awhile, a new vape juice hits the market that makes you take notice.
Posted by on 6/26/2016 to Community
I vape as a healthier alternative to smoking. A very short and simple true answer. The question many overlook is, "Why did you switch?". That is where my personal testimony as a vaper, kicks in.
Posted by Lorrie on 6/21/2016 to Advocacy
Posted by Lorrie on 6/13/2016 to Community
Posted by The Splicer on 6/3/2016 to Community
Posted by Lorrie on 5/31/2016 to Community