Overfilling a vape tank with e-liquid can cause multiple problems that no vaper wants, including damage.
SHOPPING CART: (0) ITEMS
Welcome to "What are YOU Vapin?" - the official blog of Vapin in the Cape. This is a resource for 'all things vape related'. We will try and keep this blog up to date with the latest vaping news, opinions, and reviews. Please comment on the articles because we would love to hear your thoughts.
What are YOU Vapin?
- Sadly, we say goodbye to V2 Cigs...
- FDA Is Marching Full Steam Ahead with a Flavor Ban
- Vape Showdown - Round One
- Not Your Traditional Valentine
- PG vs. VG - What's the difference?
- Holiday Shipping Guide 2017
- 2017 Holiday Vape Gift Ideas
- TOP 3 FALL E-JUICES FROM VAPIN IN THE CAPE
- Avoid Over-Filling Your Vape Tank
- A Refrigerated Bust
Posted by Vapin In The Cape on 7/30/2017 to Mods
In the vaping world, wire is used to make coils.
Posted by Vapin’ in the Cape on 5/30/2017 to Tanks
When it comes to using a vape tank, there are various options available for most vapers out there to use.
Posted by Vapin’ in the Cape on 5/5/2017 to Tanks
First you should know exactly what a coil is, and why it is an important component for your vape.
Posted by The Splicer on 5/28/2016 to Mods
Posted by Scott on 4/11/2011 to Tanks
For those who haven't heard, Vapin' in the Cape moved to a retail storefront on March 1st. We have been hard at work trying to make an electronic cigarette store that