Pioneer IPV6X 215w TC Box Mod
The newest mod in PioneerÕs IPV series; the IPV6X is capable has a maximum output of 215W, the latest YiHi SX330-F6 chipset with upgradeable firmware, and the ability to support nickel and stainless steel wire. The IPV6X is bound to please beginners and expert vapers alike.
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Latest YiHi SX330-F6 Chipset Technology
- Wattage Output Range: 10~215W
- Joule Output Range: 10~100J (120J for Titanium)
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572F
- Soft Curvy Contour
- Visually Striking Finish
- Three Button Operations
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Temperature Control Functionality
- Compatible with Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Supports SX Pure Heating Elements - 0.04ohm Resistance
- Temperature Control of Resistance (TCR) Setting
- Low Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- High Input Voltage Warning
- Short-Circuit Operation
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Stainless Steel Threadpoints
- Centered Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
1 IPV6X Box Mod
1 Micro USB Charger
1 IPV6X Instruction Manual
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapin in the Cape and any and all of Vapin in the Cape's parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapin in the Cape and any and all of Vapin in the Cape's parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapin in the Cape will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.