Kangertech SUBVOD Mega TC Starter Kit
Kangertech SUBVOD Mega TC Starter Kit, combines SUBVOD Mega TC battery 2300mAh and Toptank Mini atomizer 4ml. It supports Ni200 Coil with minimum resistance 0.1ohm. You can enjoy vaping both at TC and power output mode with this Mega TC kit. 4 colors for your selection.
Size: 22mm x 45mm(diameter x length)
SUBVOD Mega TC battery
Size: 22mm x 99mm(diameter x length)
Output power: 35W - 40W
Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
Temperature control coil: only for Ni200
Temperature control range: 220 -240 degree C
Charging: Micro USB
It comes with
- 1 x TOPTANK Mini 4ml
- 1 x SUBVOD Mega TC battery
- 1 x SSOCC 0.15ohm coil(pre-installed)
- 1 x SSOCC 0.5ohm coil
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x Manual
Selectable TC or Power Output Mode
2300mAh battery capacity
Support Ni200 Coil with minimum resistance 0.1ohm
Topfilling tank with 4ml liquid capacity
Support RBA Mini base
Wide Slotted Airflow
USB Pass-through Function
Short Circuit/over charge/over use Protection
Replaceable drip tips
How to replace coil
Remove the tank from the battery and turn the tank upside down;
Unscrew the Airflow base and carefully set the tank aside;
Unscrew old coil unit and replace a new one;
Please soak the new coil for 30s before vape.
Adjusting the Airflow
1. three level of air-flow setting.
2. With stopper to keep adjusting valve in steady position.
1. Speedy 5 click the button to switch on/off the battery;
2. Once the battery is on, press the fire button 3 times to select the operation mode:
A. Power mode: once press the button, it display RED
B. TC mode: once press the button, it display GREEN
3. TC mode setting
A. Set the SUBVOD Mega in step 2B above.
B. Remove the tank and press the button, LED will flash Green in 3 times.
C. Screw the tank on and press the button, this time the button will flash Green 1 time.
D. Make sure the tank coil at room temperature, or else the TC may function abnormal, which will cause burn taste.
4. When atomizer resistance is less than 0.1ohm or no coil installed, press the button, it will not function and button will flash 3 times.
5. When the battery drain out, press the button, it will flash 3 times and user needs to charge it;
6. When you press the button over 10s, the over use protective will activate;
7. When charging the battery, the bottom LED will turn red. It will green once fully charge up.